Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another One of Those Days...

Food on the run today.  Pathetic eating habits and no meals at all.  I spent my day with the boys, picking Darien up from school, and running errands.  On the way down there, we stopped at Safeway and got cherries, pita chips, apple turnovers, and 2 ice cream bars.  Yep, we ate ice cream for breakfast.  We basically snacked on all those things through the day, and this evening I threw together a mayo, cheese, sprout sandwich on flatbread, and ate 2 veggie hot dogs with ketchup.  I have no idea what anyone else ate today, nope, not a clue.  I'm shaking my head.  This is all too familiar.  My chocolate chips are waiting along with the can of pumpkin, but the result will be more like a dessert than something really worth eating for food value.  This is the type of food lifestyle that I desperately want to change.  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment